Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Legend of the Gypsie's Curse

One day 8 elemental children went to a gypsies tent during a festival. One by one they asked the gypsy for something. Gypsies in there world are different then ours in the human world they contain powerful magic and are able to do almost anything. The gypsy promised to grant each child one wish, but she warne them about the badness of greed. The children nodded but it was clear that none actually listened. First darkness walked up "I wish that I was more beutiful than a goddess." she said flipping her hair behind her shoulder. The gypsy nodded and garnted the darkness elemental's wish. second was Earth who stepped up bravely"I wish i was the strongest man alive!"The gypsy once more nodded and earth stepped aside. Next Lightning stepped up"i wish that I was the fastest elemental ever!"Once more he was granted his wish, Next came Fire, "I wish...to have a weapon more powerful than any other" the gypsy nodded to her and she moved aside. Up next was water, "I wish I would never grow old!"She smiled as her wish was granted. Light stepped up next"I wish I could control emotions" the gypsy thought this an odd request but nodded. Air flitted up"I wish i could control (secret word is legend) flying animals" Finnaly the love elemental stepped up"I wish I could be tought by the greatest healer!" After every child had gotten there wish the gypsy began to fade away"Beware my children, with greed comes remorse...if ten years time, you will be forced to pit against each other in battle...."The children, being mearly kids soon forgot the gypsies warning and used there wishes happily. Ten years in time the friends began to fight amongst each other. The firends spilt in half. Soon the friends fought real battles with each other, there own elemental companions fought with them. This soon became a great war. The children now adults fought until only fire was left. She stood on the battle ground.sobbing. She had become so greedy it had cost her her friends and family.

No comments: